RTS Pay Schedule
All drivers will be hired at a rate of pay that both they and RTS management agrees upon on date of hire. Starting pay is determined by research of DAC, past driver qualifications, driving experience, driving record and road test. Drivers receive a 90 day and annual review. Drivers are awarded pay increases via a point system based upon safety, performance and overall professionalism. All Drivers must also be DOT qualifiable.
- Team pay: $.02 per mile over single driver
- Stop offs paid at $15.00.
- Monthly bonus of $.015 mile. The requirements will be:
- no accidents or work comps
- on time pick up and deliveries
- paperwork must be sent in on time (no later than 2 days after delivery)
- no customer complaints
- communicate with driver manager as required
- meet company standards
- No unauthorized 'out of route miles'
- Meet company idle time standards and ECM policy
- No citations, nor violations of logs or road side inspections
- Must maintain TWIC and Hazardous Material Endorsements
- All local work will be paid at $14.00 per hour
- You are eligible for health insurance on the first of the month following 30 days after employment begins. Full time does not apply to 7 on/7 off.
- Layover pay will be paid on individual case basis
- Six paid holidays: New Years Day, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, July 4th, Christmas
- After 1 year: 1 week vacation
- After 2 years: 2 weeks vacation
- After 5 years: 3 week vacation
- After 10 years: 4 weeks vacation
- Pension plan available (401k) with company matching up to 4% of gross. Eligible for enrollment on the next enrollment date (10/1 & 4/1) after one year of continous employment.
- Drop and Hook - $5.00